Canine Critics 2022 Terms & Conditions.
PROMOTER: Canine Cottages as part of The Travel Chapter Limited.
ADDRESS: TRAVEL CHAPTER HOUSE, GAMMATON ROAD, BIDEFORD, DEVON, EX39 4DF.
If you can’t find the information you’re looking for below, please contact a member of our team and we’ll be happy to answer any queries.
- Applications open at 12pm on Monday 20th June 2022 and will close at 9:30 am on Monday 25th July 2022. Any applications received before 12pm on Monday 20th June 2022 or after 9.30am on Monday 25th July 2022 will not be considered.
- The position is open to UK residents who are over 18 only.
- Applications must be made using the official digital application form.
- One entry per dog only.
- Applications can include multiple dogs, up to five in total, providing all dogs reside at the same address. In this instance we will consider this as a single application and the winning dogs will receive only one set of winner’s prizes.
- Alternatively, dogs which reside at the same address may be entered separately, in which case an application form must be completed for each dog.
- No employees, their families or agencies of Canine Cottages are eligible to apply.
- No purchase is necessary to apply. Canine Cottages has the right to withdraw the offer at any time without notice.
- By applying for the position, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- By applying for this position, you are giving The Travel Chapter Limited the right to repost your application photo/video on their website, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram accounts.
- The company reserves the right to cancel or amend the position and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the position will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the company.
- The company is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this position.
- The selection process is as follows: the role of the Canine Critic will be awarded to one lucky applicant following an internal decision process in which 20 applications will be shortlisted. These will then be presented to a panel of judges who will decide on the overall winner.
- The decision will be final and no further correspondence about the decision will be entered into.
- The successful applicant and their owner will receive four vouchers of £1,000 each that can be redeemed against four separate holidays in properties of their choice. Ts&Cs apply.
- There may also be the opportunity to review products, this will be negotiated accordingly.
- Ten lucky runners up will then be randomly selected from a prize draw. Each will receive a £1,000 voucher to be redeemed against a holiday in a property of their choice.
- The successful applicants will be profiled on the Canine Cottages website and Canine Cottages reserve the right to use any written content or images shared by the winning applicants across their website, social channels and any additional marketing material produced by the company.
- The position and prizes are as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The successful applicant will be expected to provide Canine Cottages with pictures and updates of the holiday or free products to review that they receive during their time as Canine Critics within the timeframe laid out within the document ‘Guide to being a Critic’.
- The position and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The successful applicant agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the successful applicant or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The successful applicant will be notified within a week of the final judging decision, and all reasonable endeavours will be made to contact them during this time. If a winning applicant cannot be contacted or is not available, Canine Cottages reserves the right to select an alternative shortlisted applicant.
- The successful applicant's name(s) will be available 28 days after the closing date by emailing the following address: [email protected]
- Awards for runners-up will be arranged after the successful applicant has been selected, with all gift delivery arranged directly with the recipients.
- As a winner or one of the shortlisted applicants, you agree to allow Canine Cottages the free use of your name and general location for the profile on their website, publicity and newsletter purposes during this and future competitions.
- This position is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network.
Canine Cottages part of the
The Travel Chapter Limited, trading as holidaycottages.co.uk | The Travel Chapter Limited is registered in England and Wales. | Registered office Travel Chapter House Gammaton Road Bideford EX39 4DF Company No. 02431506 | VAT reg: 143053210